Monday, March 23, 2009

A Special Place

I have a few days off here at the beginning of the week and was seriously planning to visit another resort. I have been in contact with another resort by email and they agreed to allow me to come during the week even though they normally only welcome visitors on the weekends. Generally I work weekends so weekdays work best for me even though I know I do miss out on the social aspects of nudism by going during the week. Still I feel like I am more in the mold of a naturist as what I most enjoy about nudism is just the chance to be outdoors without clothing – walking, jogging, hiking and just enjoying the feel of the wind and the sun on my bare skin.

Well, unfortunately the forecast didn’t cooperate with me having some available time. While not really cold, it has been very windy and rain seems almost a certainty for the next few days. I will see how things shape up tomorrow, but right now I have a plan for finding some outdoor nude recreation time even though I decided the resort visit wasn’t going to work out this week. It’s funny but I actually can tell I’m getting much bolder the more into nudism I get. I have taken to spending time out on my deck nude even though I live in an apartment and don’t have any real expectation of privacy. I am conscious and considerate of the neighboring textiles however, and am only going out on the deck after dark so I won’t be observed and won’t be offending anyone.

While I live in the midst of urban sprawl, there is a large state park a short distance away and initially I was planning on trying to visit there tomorrow as a possible place to enjoy some outdoor nude time. Spring break has ended and since it’s still early Spring, I thought maybe I could catch some freehiking time without too much of a risk of running into anyone. But given the chance of rain by tomorrow afternoon I was beginning to give up hope on even that idea. Then this evening I happened to read a personal experience story written by another nudist which sparked an idea. She is a runner too and her story was about finding, quite by accident a nice secluded meadow with privacy along one of her favorite running routes and now enjoys that as her “special place” for nude sunbathing and just enjoying some nude time outdoors close to home. Like me she lives a good distance from any nudist facilities and so she was missing the chance to get outdoors in the nude on a regular basis. It occurred to me that there is a large, linear park and greenbelt area behind my apartments that runs along both sides of a local river. Surely there must be a spot in the vicinity that I could find and adopt as my own special place. I know already that infrequent trips to the resorts are not going to satiate my need for outdoor nude time. It’s funny I never would have considered going nude anywhere but at an established nudist facility but again I guess I’m feeling bolder about things. So tomorrow I’ll be going exploring to see what I might find. I had a pretty good base tan going after last week and my visit to the resort and already it is starting to fade. It would be nice to have a place right near home to continue working on my tan this summer. If nothing else, it will give me a chance to do a little hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment