Monday, April 27, 2009

First Poll

If you read this blog, you have had the opportunity to learn a good bit about me and my opinions about social nudity. Now I'd like to learn a little about the readers of this blog. I follow a number of blogs that utilize polls and I think they can be both interesting and informative so beginning today I am featuring the very first poll here at The Emerging Nudist.

The poll may be found on the right side of the page and the choices will help me to learn about those who read this blog, specifically whether or not you currently consider yourself a nudist or are curious about nudism and considering trying social nudity. Please participate by voting in the poll which will be available for six days.

2 comments:

  1. Pole answers seem a little strange to me. Some of us are home nudists. If someone does not practice social nudity are they not a nudist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, certainly home nudists are ever bit as authentic nudists as those who choose to practice social nudity. The poll answers are meant only to be a reflection of the blog, the focus of which is social nudity. There was no intent to imply that social nudism is somehow superior to home nudism because it is not. I do appreciate you bringing up the point as I do understand the answers I chose for the poll could be misinterpreted.

    ReplyDelete