Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exploration Continued

Photo by Rick McCharles/Flickr Creative Commons

As a follow up to the previous post, I had the day off and decided to do further exploration of the green belt area that I discovered quite near home. I found another improved wide dirt trail that roughly paralleled the river that lasted for about 1/4 mile and then became just a path worn by regular use. After less than a half mile, a large tree had fallen across the path that was very difficult to get around because at the base was the river and at the top a steep bluff. I was able to negotiate it and given the difficulty I was not too worried about encountering anyone else from that point on and felt comfortable enough to remove my shirt and shorts.

I free hiked for about 45 minutes until I came to small clearing. It was around 11:00 a.m. and the sun was high so I decided to stop and do some sunbathing. It was a fabulous location that had been more than a little difficult to access because of the steep hilly terrain that was well covered with trees and brush so I felt totally at ease lying there on the grass and enjoying the warmth of the sun over every inch of my body. Since it was only my third day of sun exposure since the weather had cleared and warmed up, I decided to limit myself to 30 minutes. Afterwards, I collected my clothing and continued a bit further finding a huge rock almost shaped like a bench and so I stopped again and just sat down and enjoyed being outside in nature.

While I really wished I could have just devoted the whole day to my adventure, I had some things that had to be done so I reluctantly headed back the way I had come. I remained naked until almost reaching the end of the wide improved trail I had used to start the hike and didn't dress until I was near the point where it led into the open.

All told, an enjoyable 90 minutes of free hiking and nude sunbathing. Actually it was the longest period of time I have spent nude outdoors other than when I have been visiting one of the area landed clubs. I have no doubt doubt I'll be spending a great deal of time in my newly discovered personal outdoor nude space.

No comments:

Post a Comment